Friday, July 21, 2006

Where've I been
not blogging obviously bit fed up that I must have done something wrong because I can't get blogger to upload a photo, never mind bore you with letters and words.
So where have I been well suffering from the heat mainly, now I know that the cold and arthritis doesn't go together but I've never heard about the heat, the pain in my affected joints is so bad its annoying. I get up in the morning and they complain from start to finish of the day.
My sis and I did a Wedding Fayre for Wedding Invitations it wasn't advertise well but can't really complain because we didn't have to pay which the other people told us you could pay up to £300 for a stall, so its probably are last wedding fayre.

Used most of my Oceanside kit on 4 LOs of Mark and Tanis and used a lot of the Summer Paradise Kit can't wait for the August Dapper kit, but this won't be till August 10th.

Well off to find a cold dark corner to hide for the rest of the day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Valuable info. Lucky me I found your site by accident, and I am shocked why this accident did not happened earlier! I bookmarked it.