Friday, January 05, 2007

missing

Well I've had a couple of bad days but things are looking better today. I really need to get my act together and do something crafty always makes me feel a bit better. Only trouble is I've lost my inspiration I really want to do the competition on ModScraps using eyelets but have seriously lost the plot and come up blank.
Good news Andrea parcel has finally arrived it was delivered by parcelforce not convinced that it hasn't been sat somewhere over here rather than over there for last ten days!!!!! So I have some lovely tree decs for next years cause the tree has been put away. So I have a gold and a red baubles shaped like Mickey hanging in my craft room.
Well I've been on a couple of forums I check on, read the blogs that I read, all I need is one huge push to get me going.

1 comment:

Elinor said...

Hi Debby! Saw the link to your blog on UKS :)

Happy New Year!