Friday, March 02, 2007

Its Official











I'm going to pensioned off from work, my HR manager rang me yesterday to say that the welfare board have agreed to my claim. As yet not sure how much my pension will be but it suddenly seems so final. I feel quite emotional I've worked for over 18 years with them, made some great friends, had lots of laughs. It also means I can't keep burying my head in the sand and I will really must sort out my mobility problems out. Sign up for shoppmobility, dial a ride and maybe work out if we can afford one of those awful things mobility scooter yuk! Anyway here's want I've been up to lately.
The definition of love is from Jans Kit from Mod Scrap and so it the love is. 30 today was made with left over Basic Grey from the boy range from last summer. The swirls and flowers, the swirl is Rhona Farrar swirl and the little flowers are made from scraps, an office punch, they are fiddly. The flowers were a class at my local LSS. I think the lady was called Beryl but wouldn't swear to it but she is very much into quilling.




No comments: