Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Layouts





I thought a couple of the LO's I've done recently should be loaded to my blog. Not sure if I like Yates & Sons the paper is cosmo cricket and is lovely but maybe I've used too much. The pic are of DS at the end of 1982 with his Grandad and his Daddy, the pics were slides so they printed out quite well.

The other LO is the challenge on UKS, use a movie title, stars, bling, old stash and green. Well forget the green no way was that going on the LO and the star I managed at last minute to find on some Junkitz extreme boy paper that I brought at Mod Scraps the other paper is rusty pickle. The title printed from the PC and loads of inky brown. Now why the monkey dressed up as a Pirate. Well thats because Monkey is a build a bear I built a few years back but I thought the outfits were so expensive and I had OH with me. So while we were in the US and the exchange rate is so good if I saw a build a bear shop I would buy Monkey an outfit. So while were in the Florida Mall picked up the Pirate outfit simply because everywhere went it was all about Pirates. Have to say my Sis and DD disowned me when they knew what I was doing.

Now for something political, why is it with all the laws about disability, how we are not to be called Disabled, how shops must be laid out so wheelchair users can get in and out etc and we should not be discriminated against, so why is it I have to ring to ask for help to use a train. I'm lucky enough to be able to managed stairs although if I have a bad day I wouldn't be going out anyway, but to go by train at Farnborough Hants I would be advise to go to another station more accessible for a wheelchair.

No comments: