Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Cards


I've seen this shape card on someone's blog and its been in the back of my mind to have a go. Of course when I went to look who blogged it I can't find it. It is what I call a basic card that fits a c6 envelope but by putting the little square on the fold it becomes a square card. I've used up some left over BG Lillykate, printed greeting, the first flower is a stampendous stamp and using a souffle pen for the little stamens.
The other flowers is I think BG flower with a punched flower layered on top. Looking at it now I wish I doodled a little bit on it. And yes on the little tags is a peel off greeting.
I've nearly finished my weekly challenge LO so that should be ready for tomorrow, then its the cyber crop. The summer one is so much more relax and more about the classes and not for gaining points so no pressure. Its also great for using all that stash that in my case is hiding under the desk.
I've also found Francoise Read Oriental Ladies they were at The Glitter Pot but they're sold out but I found some more on e-bay and fingers crossed they should arrive soon. I also liked her Victorian Lady but I resisted. But I didn't resist the Scrapbook Trends at Modscraps and I confess they arrived yesterday.





No comments: