Friday, August 10, 2007

Flowery


I've made this card for by Samm blog whose celebrating loads of hits on her blog. She's chosen the theme flowers well I couldn't not do one. So this is a stamped image with my beloved brilliance pad in coffee bean then used watercolours pencils. Used silcone so that only the petals are raised. Stamps used are DeKimbles for the flower that I brought at Newbury from that awful stall Simply Friends they make me spend loads of money there, they also have some wonderful samples too. Words from Hero Arts, a scrap of Bazzill and BG Dawson. I really must try other techniques other than watercolours pencil but I just love the effect, makes me feel Arty!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Samm said...

This is soooo pretty!!! the layering looks fantastic!

Thanks for taking part in my first challenge!

Samm
x