Sunday, September 09, 2007

Thank You

First of all many thanks to Manicstamper aka Sheila for the wonderful bundle of blog candy, don't you just love the ribbons and theres a pack of card which could be just the colours I'm looking for.

So my Sis rings me this morning you haven't updated you blog yesterday errr I haven't done anything crafty. This cold which I'm struggling to shake off has allowed my inspiration to disappear so yesterday I spent it with a Proud, Arrogant man with smouldering dark eyes only thing is, that annoying Miss Elizabeth Bennett kept popping in.
AAARH Mr Darcy. While reading MariaGrace Abuzman chat on Scrap Studio she mentioned liking Pride and Prejudice with Colin Firth which reminded me I now have the dvd and because OH was working, so pure indulgence for me.

Tonight I've got to book my classes for Scrapcamp, just four weeks to go. Have been looking at the Karen Foster seat tote they're on special offer at Storage 4 crafts, I know I have Stanley but once I put my ribbons in the bottom there's not much room for anything else, so I end up with my pink bag with my brads in, and a bag for my two 12by 12 boxes. So I'm thinking if I get one I can put all the odd bags in one and still bring Stanley!

No comments: