Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Morning


where has it gone, could be because I realised I wasn't sure where I put a cheque and had to find it. It was obviously in a safe place but it mean't that the huge pile of post and paperwork had to be gone through just in case it was there. So I up to date with my shredding and yes thankfully found the cheque. Here's the LO I was trying to do at the crop its a class from UKS by Papermaze. I used ScrapStudio September Kit. Although buttons are BG and words from my stash.
So I've got to hang up my scrapbook head and make a start on those christmas cards.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are in point of fact a just right webmaster. The site loading speed is incredible. It kind of feels that you are doing any unique trick. In addition, The contents are masterpiece. you have performed a great process in this topic!.