Thursday, November 15, 2007

I have Sugar Nellies


The Postman delivered them yesterday, so I had to stop what I was doing, I've only used two of the four because I must I really must do the teamie challenge LO. The first is Luca using mellow BG papers and poor Nellie with the cake had to make do with some scraps so not sure whose papers. I have a Pirate (still have some pirate papers from early this year) Nellie with a flower and I nearly forgot that a Magnolia stamp fell in my basket that arrived as well Matilda with a Lantern who I have plans for with some christmas paper. But before I must do the challenge but Di Hickman card sketch is up and an Idea happened, so how long will one card take.

2 comments:

Andrea, said...

Fabulous cards, they are wonderful stamps aren't they. have fun!

Anonymous said...

Aw, this was a really nice post. In concept I want to put in writing like this additionally – taking time and actual effort to make a very good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate alot and not at all seem to get something done.