Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Wednesday Bears







These Polar bears are so easy, you stamp them, paint with very pale blue for shadowing, a bit of glitter then just layer them how you want. The first one is cutting out the middle of the cuttlebug snow letters and making a frame which Andrea has done with some of her cards. The paper is craft creations.
Today I've planned an easy day to recover from my busy one, but there are Magnolia Father Christmas's ready to be assembled, few more Polar bears and I've a get well card for DH Auntie.
Yesterday I found out that my hearing loss is permanent and they need to confirm the reason, it could be because I've had high blood pressure and a blood vessel may have burst and damaged the cochlear. So now I'm waiting for an appointment for a MRI scan.

5 comments:

My Paper World said...

Very cute cards! and thanks for telling me about the shop! I didnt even know that there was one there!

My Paper World said...

Hi debby,
I was going to email you separately, but I cant find your email address on your site.
I wanted to say Im sorry to hear about your hearing loss, Ive been deaf in one ear since I was young, and you just kind of get used to it. perhaps they will be able to fix it one day. hugs xx

Marlou McAlees said...

what beautiful cards, i love the polar bear, is it a stamp?? he is gorgeous :)

Marlou McAlees said...

Ps im sorry about your hearing loss, I will remember you in prayer if you dont mind :)

Dawn Wheeler said...

Love your cards ,so sorry to hearing loss ,sending lot of hugs to you ,
keep up the great cardmaking xxxxDawnx