Monday, December 10, 2007

Bag Lady

First something crafty, this is a magnolia stamp that I had brought recently but haven't used till now. I used scraps of doodlebug and chatterbox papers.
Had a great time at Creative Scrapbooking Company and managed not to visit Leatherhead on the way home. I now have three double LO to finish off with photos.
Now you know how I refer to my Sis has my very own bag lady well here's a pic of the bag lady herself courtesy of Janet who had her camera handy at Scrapbuddies Crop. Usually she would be carry my tool tote that I had put in my roller tote and sometimes I would have Stanley too depends on how organised I am, at least I can carry my handbag!

To be honest although I joke and tease my Sis I wouldn't be able to go to half the places we do go if it wasn't for her, even though its all her fault by introducing me to the scary world of papercraft in the first place.
Now I was very good not spending too much on Saturday but there was a parcel when I got home and I have to thank my Postman because it had the wrong house number and he knew it was for me. It had come on the way from Sweden, some fab Magnolia stamps, some are really for Christmas, but I've a little Tingla and Party Magnolia and Edwin who will work on loads of other cards can't wait to use them.

1 comment:

Dawn Wheeler said...

Lovely card,so glad you had a good time ,you do look loaded up with crafting things ,Dawnx