Friday, December 07, 2007

Di Hickman December #1



At last I've managed to do Di Hickman card sketch December #1 its not quite like the sketch has I had to make the middle bit smaller for the little cupcakes and the layers for large cupcake just got bigger still it did inspire how I laid the card out. I've been wanting to use this cupcake stamp from Magnolia, you get a large cupcake and a small one. Have to say apart from another card drying haven't done much today. Which is just as well because I'm in for another busy weekend.

Today I'm off to Edgeware to Creative Scrapbooking Company for a day's class with Linda and Sunday its off to the Scrapbuddies crop at Mychett Community Centre, if you in the area drop in. Janet is always on hand for any scrapbooking beginner and Fairykaren is happy to help with any card making query and with the lastest stash and gadgets.

2 comments:

My Paper World said...

This has to be my favourite! It's gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

This is the suitable blog for anyone who wants to find out about this topic. You realize so much its almost onerous to argue with you (not that I actually would want…HaHa). You definitely put a new spin on a topic thats been written about for years. Great stuff, just great!.