Thursday, January 03, 2008

Scrapping


I have started to MIL scrapbook, brought the album I know its only a papermania one but I think MIL would appreciate the look. I have even sorted the front cover out instead of strangers I have used pics of that I have been scanning from slides from 1978, can you believe it but its 30 years ago. The album came with some papers which I have used to matched the cover and I've had to keep it quite flat has there is a plastic cover to protect the centre. The first page has already been started and is very pink.
So here in the UK we are waiting for some snow probably not a lot but you'll be surprise how the country comes to a standstill with a little dusting.

8 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

fabulous!! Deb!! excellent scrapbooking :) x

Andrea, said...

Fabulous layout, those papers are so pretty

Kathy W said...

great layout, very pretty

My Paper World said...

Very pretty!

A Hovel to Home said...

Love those colours.

Leonie Schroder said...

oh how very nice and feminine .... colours go so well together and are soft and pleasing to the eye. Well done! Leonie SBS8

Gnomes said...

love it debby!!!

Anonymous said...

I've learned newer and more effective things from the blog post. Yet another thing to I have seen is that typically, FSBO sellers will certainly reject an individual. Remember, they'd prefer never to use your companies. But if a person maintain a reliable, professional connection, offering assistance and remaining in contact for about four to five weeks, you will usually be capable of win interviews. From there, a listing follows. Many thanks.