Monday, January 28, 2008

Sons & Brothers

Another couple of pages of MIL birthday book, the first pic is the only one I have of my OH and his brother when they were little. The small pic on the brothers LO is from a slide from about 1975 and the large pic is one from last year. I've used Rusty Pickle chocolate bunnies but the brothers I've added to some K&co. I used the brothers LO for the challenge on UKS too which is why there are stars on the LO.



I've got into trouble for not showing the bag lady LO but I may save that for tomorrow.


7 comments:

Fiona said...

Love these layouts - I've not done any scrapping for ages - I need to get going -you've inspired me!

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous layout for your MIL to treasure. I love your wedding one too. Lol x

Marlou McAlees said...

two more fabulous layouts Debby!! your scrapping is excellent, love the rusty pickle papers :) x

Andrea, said...

Great pages I love the brown and blue together. It will be a lovely book

Kathy W said...

This is such a great layout. Your MIL will be thrilled.

Kim said...

Wow those are incredible pages - I love old pictures. Great work! Kim sbs8

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow wow wow tthese layouts are gorgeous ,love the papers you have used need some of them ,Dawnx