Saturday, May 17, 2008

Busy Post

I started to create the ship for CCT but decided it wasn't cute enough then I saw the Friday Sketcher's sketch and I knew it would work. The ship is an old stamp, first stamped in black and embossed then inked and when the ink was dry I used bleach for the clouds and sails. The papers are doodlebug and sentiment was printed from the PC

Finally I'm up to date with my A-Z, the papers for Inspired are paperloft that have been hidden in my stash. If you click onto the pic it makes it larger or it does if blogger is behaving.
I used the class that Cleo Evans sent me from Scrapcamp the circle is acetate and doodled using glaze pens, no idea of the papers they were again hidden in my stash. The one below has hidden journalling behine the pic.



Look what I've got from Carole aka Stardust Gems and Ribbon isn't it fabulous. Now I've choosen some great Blogs.






And not forgetting the fantastic blog candy Heidi is offering a Hanglar & Stanglar stamp and some great images and all you have to do is to link to her blog, easy peasy, have all my fingers crossed for this candy.

12 comments:

Sandy said...

Wow this is such a wonderful card. Gorgeous stamps. Love this.

Heidi said...

Thank you for joining my blog candy. I will now put your beautiful name in the box. Good Luck.

Hugs from
Heidi

You have so many wonderful things in your blog

Suzanne said...

Oh Debbie the card is beautiful as is your very inspired page must be something to do with the WORD!! Thank you so much for the award I will post it on my blog later. Sue :o)

Donalda said...

Debby your work is gorgeous !!! I love it all. Your colors you use are just so adorable

Annapurna said...

You totally deserve your award. Absolutely love the card. Everything on it is so perfect.
Nice LOs and neat way of putting journaling.

Lavender Rose said...

Beautiful nautical themed card, I love it!

My Paper World said...

Great projects Debby! I really love the ship card with the fab charms! xx

Cathy said...

Love the ship - the colours are fabulous

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten said...

Beautiful card, love the bleaching!! The theme is all over the card, great! Thanks for joining in!

Richelle said...

Great sketch card!

Unknown said...

really adorable and wonderful too.
thank you for your participation to my sketch at friday sketchers.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card Debby - great idea to use the bleach. Thanks for joining FS challenge. Carole :o)