Wednesday, May 07, 2008

struggling on

Its been decided that I get a new PC, the chances are my memory may be the problem in which case I will only have another problem later. So DS has offered to pay for a new PC for my birthday and christmas so it means struggling with this one till it arrives. Haven't done any challenges so I will leave you with the bookmarks I made for SBS8 sister Kelly.
Oh I mean't to mention why I put 2nd on the Rosette my niece came second in the dressage with her horse Calino with her highest marks so far and she is over the moon, mainly cos she spends most time falling off.

13 comments:

elibeegifts.co.uk said...

These are lovely.x

Tricia T said...

These are the favorite things I've seen blog surfing today!! How absolutely adorable. I love the idea of using your tab punch for the top. Thanks for sharing!!

Hannah said...

wow i love edwin and the tilda is so CUTE!

Marlou McAlees said...

these are beautiful Debby!!! :) x

nessy said...

these are so cute ,wow what a fab idea!!!
hope you get a pc sorted soon!! wish my husband would buy me one ,can never get on this family pc, always busy, with other people!! LOL
vanessa xx

Suzanne said...

Good luck with the new computer. Gorgeous bookmarks they are really cute. Sue :o)

Anonymous said...

Love these bookmarks! Angela x

Jo said...

Debby, these are wonderful! Know exactly what you're going through with your PC....mine died last Friday and I'm struggling with my Son's "basic" one at the moment until my DH has wired the money from Oz to buy a new one!

Valerie said...

these are so cute!!!

Smriti said...

They're so beautiful!

Kelly said...

Thanks so much for the bookmarks. I love them, and I know the kids will, too. Good luck with your new computer!

Julie said...

These look really pretty!

Anonymous said...

I have observed that in the world the present day, video games are classified as the latest rage with children of all ages. Often times it may be unattainable to drag your son or daughter away from the video games. If you want the best of both worlds, there are various educational games for kids. Interesting post.