Monday, June 02, 2008

Friends

I love this stamp which I got from High Hopes, I've used Daisy Bucket papers which I very nearly run out of and the friend cuttlebug embossing folder. I used my nestabilities for the cirles and scallops.
I can't believe in just over 10 days I will be going to the first ever UK Scrap-a-ganza at Stratford upon Avon rubbing shoulders with the likes of Donna Downey and Lance Anderson but before them I have to make 19 6by6 pages for a swap so I really should get myself motivated to get them done.

14 comments:

Debbie said...

Fab card that stamp is great and i love the papers you have used.

Suzanne said...

Oh this is just too pigin cute!!! Love it Sue :o)

Sarah said...

A fantastic card! Great layout and papers used.

xx :0)

elibeegifts.co.uk said...

Beautiful card.so cute.x

Marlou McAlees said...

awww, very, very cute!! :) x

Diane said...

She's adorable,love the cb background! All the dp is lovely!
Pink is one of my fav colors!!

Kristine said...

This card is just adorable. Love that stamp;)
So cute!

Dawny P said...

This is just lovely and of course the pink pig has nothing to do with it lol xxx Love it xxx

Annie said...

love your cute little pink creation with the little pink pig! you're going to be busy creating all those pages!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Hi Debby, What a sweet HH stamp, I love the layout of this card and all the pretty paper. The distressed embossing look great. Hugs, Nikki x

Julie said...

This is so cute, love it

Cardmaking Galore said...

This is a stunning card. Love the way you have matted your patterned papers

ella bella said...

wow this is gorgeous i love the papers daisy bucket are my fav and how cute is that pig, love it :)

nessy said...

oooooooooooooooh my gash i must have her ,they are a must for any high hopes fan!!
love this card!!! what a charming ,colourful card!!
vanessa xx