Saturday, April 10, 2010

Friends

I'm still struggling on with 52-10 project, this is prompt 9 My Friends which is nice and easy I've met some fabulous people over the years through craft.
The prompt 10 is for A Special Friend, I'm so glad this project gave me the opportunity to remember my best friend. I stuck an envelope on the back of the layout using the flap to decorate and inside is a letter that I wrote to my BFF. The letter is quite personal and I've decided not to show it. The papers are left over from the Wedding album I made for my Sis and the pics on BFF layouts were originally slides that we used to have in the 70s.
The prompst are on 14 so I'm really behind but I'll get there in the end.

10 comments:

Juls said...

both of these layouts are just gorgeous!! Love them! hugs Juls

SemSee said...

These are FAB, Debby! Whenever I see your LOs it always makes me want to take up scrapbooking! Just not quite brave enough yet to dip my toe, but I will one day soon, especially as our dd is growing up so fast! Hope you are having a wonderful w/e! Hugs, Sem x

Riet said...

So gorgeous layouts Debby.

Hugs Riet.xx

Kat said...

Love these layouts Debby. I can't seem to get a start made with scrapbooking. Meant to start when my granddaughter was born....and now she is over 2 already and has a little brother and I still haven't done anything.

Didn't realise how far behind I was with my blog hopping till I started scrolling down through your posts and saw all the lovely cards I had missed.

Kat x

Lynsey said...

Fantastic layouts Debby! These will be such great memories to look back on!
Hugs Lynsey x

Andrea said...

hoi Debby,
your layouts are gorgeous, I can't do better
hugs andrea

Cathy said...

Great Scrap pages Debby, and fab layouts.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Jenny said...

Love the envelope idea. Great pages. I struggle with scrapbook pages. I am trying to do one at the moment and its not going so well. I've lost count of the amount of times i have layed everything out and then started again. It's only a small page I have to do!
Jenny

Jennifer said...

I would love to start scrapbooking...these are just great xx Jenny xx http://myinkyhands-jennifer.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I have been absent for a while, but now I remember why I used to love this web site. Thank you, I’ll try and check back more often. How frequently you update your web site?.