Monday, November 08, 2010

Sweet Ellie


We have a fabulous sketch this month on A Gem of a Challenge, its from Christine and I have to be honest I'd forgotten the optional extra. So I quickly checked the blog to see its for Nontraditional colours, thank goodness I used the scraps of Kaiser Christmas paper from last year which are blue and pink.
The sweet image is Ellie one of this years Christmas Pink Gem Designs, itsn't she cute and the little sentiment is a Pink Gem too.
One of the wonderful things about making Christmas Cards is that the embellishment are easy to do especially with the Martha Stewart punches they certainly do make life easier.
Now don't forget to check out the team, wonderful cards to help get over any Mojo block.
Yesterday my Niece had an open house selling Cosmetics and toiletries and I met up with family and friends as well.
The cold is coming along nicely and when we got back I caught up watching X factor and coloured some images for the weekend. I plan to have a weekend at home making Christmas cards.
Today we off to try and do some Christmas shopping, was thinking of going to Swindon outlets since I've been made aware there's a scrapbooking shop at a craft village not far away but typically they're closed on Mondays and my Hubby is incredibly happy.

28 comments:

Nilla said...

Adorable card, Debby! Love the papers and colors! Hugs Nilla

Andrea said...

Hi Debby,
what a gorgeous card again,
and I like the fluffy things on her ears, I think I need them too, it's gettin cold here
hugs andrea

Lia said...

stunning card debby I love the colors and a cute stamp
hugs lia

Anita said...

Very cute card! The pink and blue looks lovely. I've got to get myself a ms snowflake punch too, they look so great!
Good luck shopping;)
xoxo Anita

shaz earl said...

Gorgeous card Debby love the image xx

Unknown said...

Very nice card Debby, and the image is adorable!!
Greetz, Frea

XxJULESxX said...

Aaw! Debby gorgeous and so sweet!!

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Debby,
The colours and papers are absolutely stunning on this beautiful card. I love the layout and the image is gorgeous.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Riet said...

So wonderful card Debby,I love the image and the colours.
So beautiful papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Doreen said...

Hi Debby this is a glorious card,I love the colours.xxx

Pami said...

What a lovely card, I love this image! And I love the papers you have used. Pami x

charlene said...

what a cute little card Debby ! Have fun shopping at the mall.

D K Crafts said...

Hi Debby. Gorgeous card. Love the non traditional colours. Cute image and nice sketch. Donna

chrissy xx said...

Gorgeous card Debby.
Chrissyxx
p.s. Have a nice day Christmas shopping.

Anne said...

You'll need to plan your shopping trip better next time!!! Love the card Debby. Hugs x

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card Debby. Such a sweet image and fab papers, and details.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Trudy said...

Beautiful card, love the colours and image is really sweet!
Hugs Trudy

Tracey said...

WHat a gorgeous card Debby!! I just love it!! xx

melsanford said...

Beautiful card. Really pretty. love the image. Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Juls said...

so so gorgeous!!! I do love the pink gems in the centre of the snowflakes! Hugs Juls

coops said...

adorable card debby,a really sweet image and i love your colours :D

xx coops xx

creacora said...

Hai Deb this is a gorgeous card the colourcombo is great !! nice fresh colours and the little girl is so cute

hugs Cora

Diane said...

Those colors are beautiful! And the image is adorable!

Janet said...

This is stunning Debby love it!! x

Sharon said...

This is beautiful Debby. I love all the layers and your papers are gorgeous.

Jennifer said...

Love all your cards Debby and this one is no exception! xx Jenny xx

Christine said...

Hiya Debby love how you used the sketch & Ellie is adorable stunning creation..hop over I left you something on me blog..

smiles Christine xx

Berry said...

This is gorgeous Debby, fab colours and she is so cute, must use her soon! hugs Rebekah xx