Wednesday, March 23, 2011

WOYWW and Scrapbook Wednesday


Gosh my WOYWW gets later and later, not helped by having to make a baby card for my son who forgot to ask me for one. Of course I've got girl ones but no boys, so it was stop what you're doing and make one. I've cleaned my desk and just waiting for the LOTV sentiment stamp to dry before putting it back in the box.

Of course I could tidy up the side, it looking a bit of tip again.
I thought I'll add a scrapbook page to my post. This is the layout I made to inspire the ladies at Scrapbuddies, those that weren't doing the class, I challenge them to use this Pagemap and have to say they did a really good job and I load their pages to the Scrapbuddies blog when I get back from MIL. I'm really pleased how well mine turned out.
Here's the sketch we used.

11 comments:

Sarah xx said...

Love your LO Debby, fresh fun colours and a cute pair of photos! xx

heidy said...

Wow Debby,great Lo,and what a cute little windmill
Hugs Heidy

Macpurp said...

fab scrap page!
what a tidy disk you had!!!

love teen x

michele said...

Fabulous LO Debby love the photos and cute pin wheel hugs x

TinyCrafter said...

Cute card and layout. I don't wanna sound stupid but what is WOYWW?

Deb said...

desk looking very tidy and your layout is gorgeous, love the windmill!
Happy Crafting, Debxx

Jennifer said...

Love your layout Debby. xx Jenny xx

Anonymous said...

Stunning LO Debby!!

Happy WOYWW

Ali x

Mandy said...

Hi Debby,
Wonderful layout love the colours and the windmill is a great embellishment...
Mandy x

melsanford said...

I love this gorgeous scrapbook page! Fab layout and lovely piccies :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Juls said...

lovely to have a nosey at your crafting space!!! Love your page...its soo fun, and I am loving the red gingham!! Hugs Juls