Monday, December 09, 2013

My little Star scrapbooking


I'm scheduling my post this morning I always suffer when we return from MIL and need a few rest days. A bit of scrapbooking for a change.
My inspiration for this layout not only my favourite pic of my son when he was little was the acetate overlay that I found when moving my craftroom.
I simply placed over white card and stuck it where I knew my photo would be, simples.
Then I just used an Echo Park collection pack, sorry don't know the name. I was also inspired by a layout or a sketch from Pinterest and I really should make more of note of where it derived from. With 836 layouts and 598 sketches I couldn't find it sorry.



16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Morning Debby, lovely photo and a gorgeous LO. Hope you have a lovely day. xxxx

Sue said...

This is fabulous Debby
hugs Sue xx

scrappyjacky said...

What a lovely,bright layout.

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Brilliant photo and layout Debby! Hope you recover soon, Susan x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Brilliant photo and layout Debby! Hope you recover soon, Susan x

Chrissy said...

Gorgoeus page Debby..love the layout,colours and fabulous embelies.. and what a cutie David was..

luv CHRISSYxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Fab page, love the bright colours, think the pack is called Boy's Life or something similar. Hoping to get a page or two done with Lynsey on Friday.

Loz said...

this is gorgeous Debby! Love it x

Debbie said...

Morning Debby, what a gorgeous Layout, I have missed my Scrapbooking as I have been so busy on my Christmas makes. Cannot wait to get back into it after seeing your lovely LO.
Debbiex

Sandra H said...

Oh so cute Debby what a lovely picture x

Tracey said...

What an absolutely fabulous page Debby!! I am loving this!! xx

Pat said...

A lovely layout Debby. I have been intending to do a scrapbook for my son but I find it difficult to know where to start. Hope you are feeling better soon. x

KraftyKaren said...

Gorgeous layout x

Karen K said...

Hi Debby, oh this is super cute and can see the family resemblance. Hope you recover from your trip to MIL

K

heidy said...

Fabolous LO Debby!!
XXX Heidy

Cheryl W. said...

Hope you are getting the rest you need. Love that photo of your son, and your layout is perfect for it!