Thursday, February 13, 2014

And so it continues


I was going to post updates to the changes happening here but with the burglary which if I didn't have mobility problems I wouldn't be doing this and then it wouldn't of happened. But it lost its magic even more so since building control means I've lost 6inches all round my room thats a heck of lot space lost and I'm sure its not all necessary unless we live in Siberia. 
So we have the new drain fitted and an area for me to get out if I need to be permanently in a wheelchair

Something has amused hubby

We now have a gate the culprit that exposed our garden.

And a path although with a bit of obstruction at the moment.


New ceiling beams to hold up the roof!

And you can just make out there are no internal walls now.



8 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

It is looking good, take care and good luck with the rest of the build.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Wow it has moved quite fast since you last posted. Hope it continues without any more hitches.
Lorraine

Pat said...

It's beginning to take shape Debby, I'm sure it will look great when it is finished, which hopefully won't be too long. x

Margaret said...

I am sure it will look great when it is finished Debby and just think you will be able to plan storage and not have to make do with existing cupboards etc.
Hugs
Margaret M

Cheryl W. said...

Thanks for sharing these pics. Nice to see your progress!

Mau xx said...

Its coming on great Debby, I bet you think its slow going though....lol Keep smiling, its all happening and one day soon you will have forgotten the upheaval.
Hugs Mau xx

Bonnie Weiss said...

Forget about the lost 6 inches Debby and enjoy the journey ...can't wait to see the finished studio.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Sorry you are disheartened, but I'm sure when the walls are plastered and other things start to go in, it will lift you again. At least you will be warm and cosy in there and in the summer cool too. I'm sure in a few days you will be excited again. Keep your chin up and keep making those beautiful cards :)