Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Anything goes

wed-newchallenge-header

Hi all and welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Thank you for joining us for the Christmas Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too.
We will be back soon with the name of the lucky winner of the $50 Voucher
This week the challenge is

ANYTHING GOES

We are showcasing Altenew Products this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see them used
As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store
50dollar_voucher_600px


To be honest I think my card maybe a bit too busy but I wanted to show case Altenew Lacy Scrolls stamps.
First I had to cut the paper with the Simon Says Stamp Stitch Wavy Stitched Border then I masked it off so I could stamp up to the faux stitching.
Everything had been stamp as the second impress, I found the inkpad I was using was bit inky and it was bit dark.
To make the gold background I used the Brilliance Galaxy Gold inkpad and randomly stamped.
I then used the Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangles to make my frame and added the Simon Says Stamps Thinking of you which I cut out of gold card.
Having realised that I needed another flower and leaves I stamped and cut them out, wish I worked out I was going to do that apparently they have matching dies.


I made another simpler but less stamping and used the Simon Says Stamps Diamonds stencil and lightly went over it with some ink even now I think I could have just left it white. I also stamped the verse from Its your Birthday from Simon Says Stamp.

So now it's YOUR turn.  Happy Crafting
Instagram
Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge 

There are fabulous Give Aways and inspiration from fabulous designers on a daily basis over on the Simon Says Stamp Blog , if you haven't subscribed by email you may want to so you don't miss out


Simon Says Stamp 

You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in
No backlinking allowed, Only 5 new creations will be eligible in the prize draw

19 comments:

Jingle said...

These are both very pretty, Debby! The fussy cutting looks fabulous!

Pat said...

Beautiful Debby and I love the Altenew stamps. I live the large harlequin stencil you used on the second card too. x

Heather said...

Both gorgeous card Debby, fabulous designs and beautiful stamping on the first card and wonderful cutting on both!!

hugs
Heather xx

cotnob said...

Gorgeous cards Debby, fabulous stamping and such pretty colours.
Pauline
x

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous cards Debby, love the pretty designs
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

They are both gorgeous cards and very different. Love the designs. Hugs, Carol S.xx

coldwaters2 said...

Two beautiful cards Debby love them both so much
hugs
lorraine x

Stephanie said...

Fab design, Debby! Love the gold sentiment :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Sandra H said...

So pretty x

Tammy said...

Beautiful cards Debby, love your choice of colors!

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hello Debby,

I like BOTH cards, and I think your colors are great too. I think the faux stitching so wonderful - I really need to get some of those! LOL Hope you have a creative end of the week.

Dawn T said...

both cards are delightful Debby. Just love the way you did the background ont he first one. And love the frame on your second one.

Caryn said...

I've been a terrible teamie of late Debby - trying my best to get round and visit everyone. Your cards are beautiful as always - so delicate.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Ruth G said...

Very pretty! These are lovely stamps and colors and I love the backgrounds you've created! TFS!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautiful colour combo, and a beautiful stamp, the second is a beautiful CAS card.

Brawny x said...

These are gorgeous. Just my cup of tea x

Teresa Kline said...

gorgeous Debby, luv these both!

hope you have a super weekend!

sparkle & shine, kindness! *~*

Teresa Kline said...

gorgeous Debby, luv these both!

hope you have a super weekend!

sparkle & shine, kindness! *~*

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous cards Debby, both of them are beautiful, I love the purple with the gold, very rich classy 😊

Luv
Lols x x x