Tuesday, January 05, 2016

All about the Boy


Its Anything Goes at Everybody Art Challenge and I finally got round using this image and the brick wall that I had coloured for a boys card.

But Mr Mojo is away at the moment and couldn't work out how to make the card work.
Although it is growing on me and boys cards are not the easiest at the best of times.

The image is an old stamp, I think is a Boefje stamp,  the Brick Wall I think is a Penny Black Cling stamp.

The dotty papers are LOTV and the Happy Birthday is a new word die from Simon Says Stamp and I wanted something along the bottom so I used the MFT grass die. I couldn't use green simply because there wasn't any green in the image and now I noticed my grass goes behind the wall!

Do hope you can join us this week and check out the team for some fabulous insipration.



18 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Such a lovely boys card Debby and he looks great against the wall

Anne

Juls said...

Fab card, always difficult to do something for the boys! This is perfect xx

Eemeli said...

Fab one. I really like to look on that brick wall. Great boy card.

Hugs,
Eemeli

Dotty Jo said...

Great card - very dramatic! Jo x

Andrea, said...

Great card Debby, the wall is perfect with the boy image. fab male card x

Viv said...

Awesome card for a boy Debby!

Jackie T said...

Hi Debby this is an amazing. Hugs Jackie

Chrissy said...

A Fabulous male card Debby..my grass grows behind my wall so this is perfect..such a great card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Doreen said...

Love the image and fab design.xxx

Jacee said...

Fabulous 'boy' card Debby, love the background

Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Lorraine said...

A brilliant boys card Debby, love the image and the fab brick wall and word die
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

What a perfect card for a boy of any age. Love how you've put it all together.

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

Nataliascraft said...

Brilliant boys card, great design x

cotnob said...

A brilliant card Debby, such a great image and I love the brick wall.
Pauline
x

Pat said...

This is a great boy card Debby and I love all the browns and reds which complement one another really well. x

Cheryl W. said...

Masculine cards are so hard, but you nailed it! It's perfect - especially for the older boy.

Lynne in NI said...

What a great boy's card Debby! And I agree, they're definitely the hardest to make for!

XxJULESxX said...

Great card love it!