Saturday, April 16, 2016

Gardening Kitty


I'm pretty sure I've used a similar sketch recently but if it works don't change it my new motto. Not sure my tiny spotty flowers work but why things look Ok till you load it on your blog.

The papers are Doodlebug and of course my kitty is Penny Black which brings me to remind people we are half way through the Penny Black Saturday April Challenge of Showers or anything you can think of that is to do with showers. My kitty is wearing wellies and everyone knows that in between the showers you get a peek of sunshine and that the garden starts to wake up.

Back to the card I'm waffling again, time to use my favourite die from Memory Box Fresh Foliage and the dotty flowers are a memory box die too.

My scallop stitched wavy border is from Simon Says stamps which had become a firm favourite and has been promoted to living on my desk.

24 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous bright colours and what a fun image love it. Hope you are well x

Mummylade said...

Just adorable! Have a lovely weekend.

Stamps and Paper said...

So adorable Debby and lovely spring colours

Anne

Jackie T said...

Hi Debby this is a gorgeous card I love the cute pussycat. Have a great weekend. Hugs Jackie

Sarah said...

This is such a lovely spring card Debby xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Debby, too cute! It really made me smile :) xxx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Love this card debby.
Nice and bright
Hugs Kelly x

Pat said...

I really love that image Debby and love the spotty flowers and against the green check in the background and really Springlike colours - bright and beautiful x

coops said...

So stunning Debby.Fabulous papers and detailing and I love the fun image :D

xx coops xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love your spotty flowers and that die, overall fabulous card.

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful card, love the ginger kitty. Thank you for your kind words for Skipper.

Maria said...

Love your gardening kitty Debby, it's saying
spring is here when you can go out in the garden
again after a long winter.
Maria x

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Debby, love the cute image and bright papers
Lorraine x

cotnob said...

A super card Debby, such a cute image and lovely colours.
Pauline
x

Chrissy said...

Fabulous and cute card Debby..love the spotty flowers..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous sweet image and a fabulous design, love the bright colours and your design.
Thank you for your comment.

Kath x

Carol S. said...

Brilliant image and love the flowers, so pretty. Gorgeous design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Lynne in NI said...

Awww what a sweet gardening card! Your kitty definitely looks ready for action :)

Mervi said...

Perfect card for gardener, so sweet;-))m

Dawn T said...

gorgeous card Debby

coldwaters2 said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Debby such a fun image and wonderful vibrant colours I love it
hugs
lorraine x

Whisper said...

Aaaah absolutely delightful, Luv Sam x

Cheryl W. said...

Great spring card today! I love the look of that wavy border, too. It's definitely on my wish list.

Helen said...

Fabulous card Debby - if anyone could grow spotty flowers I'm sure it would be a gardening cat! Ha ha!
Helen x