Friday, August 26, 2016

Sammy Seal


Introducing Sammy the Seal, he quite a good size, the pattern came from Little Muggles.


I have found out why I don't like making two things at the same time. I'm quite a loose crocheter so I drop down a hook size for a neater finish. I managed to make his tail, flippers and his hat in a different size hook so I had to unpick them and start again.

Along with unpicking nearly every Blizzard Snowflake Granny Square at least twice I was that pleased to have to do the same with Sammy but his done now and I'm now making a tortoise/turtle for a friend. I have made him before and you can see him on this post. He is a Little Muggles pattern too.


According to the weathermen the temperature should drop a bit so I should be able to get to my craftroom, I want to make at least one card today and I will be happy.

11 comments:

Tracy said...

He's so cute Debby, I love your crocheted animals. I've tried crocheting but can't get my head round it although I can knit, I'll get it one day LOL
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Tracy said...

He's so cute Debby, I love your crocheted animals. I've tried crocheting but can't get my head round it although I can knit, I'll get it one day LOL
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Pat said...

Sammy the Seal is so sweet Debby, and although frustrating to have to undo part of him it was worth it in the end as he is lovely. x

Sandra H said...

Aww this is just so cute!

Lorraine said...

Now, he is soooo cute!
Lorraine x

Chrissy said...

He is so very cute Debby..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sarah said...

What a delightful little chap xx

Cheryl W. said...

Just adorable!

Juls said...

Too cute!! Xx

Maria said...

He is sooooo cute, absolutely adorable ! x

Lynne in NI said...

Awww he's a cutie, LOVE his little bobble hat!