Thursday, September 29, 2016

Sparkle


I was really stuck on how to put embellishments on my card in the end I gave up and left it clean. Mo's Sparkle reminds me so much of when my daughter when she tap danced in a competition number or the Christmas Show. I think dressing up was just as important to her as was the dancing.

I think the star paper is Echo Park but don't hold me to that and the fabulous sentiment came with the image.

I added some glamour dust to her underskirt and to make her pearls I dotted a white pen when I had finished layering her.

Oh nearly forgot the circle and scallop circle are some larger dies I got from Lifestyle not sure they are still working as a company and the dies are very delicate and easy to bend out of shape if you're not careful.


20 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous Debby, wonderful image and fabulous sentiment, great colouring too,Kate x

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Such a wonderful image and a fab card!

downrightcrafty said...

great image and love the cheerful colours on the card
hugs Kate xx

Stamps and Paper said...

WHat a fabulous card Debby such a happy image and you've coloured her so well

Anne

Whisper said...

Aaaah absolutely gorgeous, Luv Sam x

Unknown said...

Wow she is delightful. And made me smile. Bought back memories of all my girls! Have a great day. Jan. X

Pat said...

Oooh I haven't seen this MM image before Debby, and isn't she so cute and pretty. I adore the starry dp and the way the topper goes off the edge which works beautifully. x

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Debby, such a fun image.
Pauline
x

JoAnn said...

You don't need any embellishments on this lovely card. That image is adorable and the pink star paper and sentiment are perfect. TFS

Jackie T said...

Hi Debby this is a wonderful card that image is such fun. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Absolutely delightful
Faith
x

Lorraine said...

She looks fabulous, love her sparkly dress. A gorgeous card.
Lorraine x

Sandra H said...

This is gorgeous l love the image and the colouring is stunning x

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous card and fabulous image x

coops said...

So gorgeous Debby.I love your CAS design, it really shows off the stunning image :D

xx coops xx

Sarah said...

She is such fun Debby, a gorgeous card xx

Carol S. said...

She's gorgeous and love the colours. A beautiful CAS card with sparkle. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Unknown said...

I'm always lost in admiration for your layered cards Debby ! This happy little girl seems so real ! Beautiful ! And what a coloring job ! Thanks for sharing.
Izzy Scrap

Tricia Coffin said...

huhuh, so cute

Christine L said...

This is fabulous Debby.... loving that little girl and your gorgeous pink card!

Christine x