Saturday, October 01, 2016

Flowerpot Mice


Whoops forgot to schedule my post, its a new challenge on Penny Black Saturday Challenge because its the first Saturday of a new month so that means its the 1st October and we are definitely in Autumn and those are the colours of the this months challenge.

Colourwise I don't think these are my favourite colours and I find them tricky. I'm using the Echo Park Fall in the Air not only to use but to inspire me on how to colour my flowerpot mice. The stamp is an old wooden one not sure if its still available but I use it quite a bit for a New Home card but I don't have die for that so I just used the Good Luck from Elizabeth Designs.

My leaves are Impression Obession die and the toadstools are Cottage Cutz I think but I have two toadstools die I can't remember which is which but this one is my favourite not too many parts.

I blended my white image mat so the white didn't look so stark with Antique Linen it looks like I left the Stitched Rectangle on the mat to leave a bit of white border to give a bit more interest.

Do pop over to the team to check out their fabulous designs and hope you can join us this month.

25 comments:

brenda said...

Just beautiful Debby and a very warm and striking colour palette.

B x

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous card Debby... Really cute images...
Hugs Sylvie xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love this colour combo, very cute image, fab card

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous card Debby and perfect Autumn colours

Anne

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the image.xxx

ike said...

That is just super delightful - a really gorgeous card and awesome colouring :-D xxxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Fabulous card, love the design.
Faith
x

Pat said...

Just beautiful and with so much detail Debby. Such cute mice, and I love the deep red you have used which goes beautifully with the Autumn leaves on the paper in the background. The toadstools look great too. x

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Debby, such a sweet image and lovely rich colours.
Pauline
x

Jackie T said...

Oh wow Debby this is a stunning card I do love those cute mice. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Elaine said...

Cute card!

Elaine said...

Cute card!

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous Debby..fabulous colouring and papers and love the leaves..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Marlies said...

A gorgeous card in lovely autumn colours. I like the leaves and the PB stamp you used is adorable!! hugs, Marlies

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Debby, love the stamp and the fab papers
Lorraine x

Whisper said...

Oooo gorgeous colouring, fabby papers and layout too, luv Sam x

coops said...

So gorgeous Debby.I love the mice and autumnal colours and the toadstools and leaves are fabulous :D

xx coops xx

Carol S. said...

A sweet image and love the colours. Design is brilliant. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Deborah said...

Gorgeous card Debby. Love the image and the papers certainly give it an autumnal look.
Deborah A

Sue from Oregon said...

I always look forward to your wonderful dimensional cards Debby! I know making cards with lots of brown and fall colors can be a little tricky!!! Cute meecies! ♥ Sue Kment

Maria said...

Debby, this card is fab. The colours might be a bit dark but you have
made a great job to make a great card. Love the little mice and I need
those leaves :)
Maria x

pinky said...

This is too cute and I love the colours Debby!

Sandra H said...

This is a stunning card l like it a lot x

Lynne in NI said...

I would never have guessed you found these colours tricky, when I looked at your card I was just thinking that you made a fab job tying your colours together!

Anonymous said...

Love this Debby. The papers are gorgeous x