Saturday, May 20, 2017

Happy Anniversary


Its a midway reminder for Penny Black Saturday Challenge for Wedding or Anniversary card and this is mine. I've used Penny Black Efflorence and rather than colour I've just left white but I added some tiny beads in the centre to bring interest. Years ago you were able to buy Micro Beads but the company is no more so I've taken to use ones that are used for Nail Art and they are just the same.

The last swirl is a Penny Black one and I do like how I can cut it down and use random bits so it gives me a corner florish. The sentiment I'm afraid is not a Penny Black but a LOTV and its stamped much clearer than you can see here.

I decided on the Kraft card because I knew the white would look striking against it.

18 comments:

ike said...

So stylish - this is gorgeous :-) I've got some of those teeny nail art beads too :-D

Juls said...

Very stylish xx

Pat said...

This is a really elegant and pretty card Debby and I adore the white flowers and flourishes against the kraft card. x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

VERY elegant and Very beautiful, I must look up the nail art beads LOL.
Faith
x

ShazInOzCardsCalligraphy said...

Great card Debby, always love your posts, don't know how you manage to keep up!!
Kraft and white look great. Mean always to get micro beads but never do, always baulked at price might check out the nail art ones.
Crafty hugs, Shaz.x

JoAnn said...

Beautiful and elegant anniversary card. Love the white flowers with the pop of color with the beads, and the pretty flourish sets them off. They look great with the kraft color card.

Jackie W said...

Very elegant card Debby. The red beads add an interesting pop of color.
Micro beads are still available, at least here in the U.S. Ellen Hutson, LLC store carries them, made by Art Ingredients.

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the fab design.xxx

coops said...

So stunning Debby.I love the swirls and the flowers are gorgeous :D

Lorraine said...

A beautiful card Debby, love the pretty flowers and flourishes
Lorraine x

Fikreta said...

so pretty!

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous card.

Kath x

Sarah said...

I love white and kraft Debby, it is really eye-catching and the red looks wonderful too xx

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Debby..those little nail art beads are quite static and roll all over the place..but look amazing in the flower centres.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Cheryl W. said...

Beautiful card. I'm loving the white and kraft color combo with just a tiny pop of color on the bead flower centers.

Wishcraft said...

Lovely card Debby, so stylish :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Lynne in NI said...

Beautiful card Debby, love the white against the kraft, and the little beads look fab!

Cindy Groh said...

Love this one too.