Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Craft Alert


Well here's my UKS challenge, the pic is of DS when he was two, the quality of pic is not too bad considering is was a slide and its 7 by5 photo. I think I may have over done the stars etc on the purple but the blank spaces kept drawing me to them but now the doodle frame with the brads don't show up so well. I copied the idea from the american scrapbook trends mag/book. I haven't managed to get the five scraps but managed all the other elements.

An update on the magician's bear, yes I got fed up with the grey and black and went to finish his paws and Hedwig. Now I've got to finish off the grey, I'm leaving the hat till last.
I'm off to UKS for the summer cyber crop while waiting for NTL/Virginmedia, not convinced they are going to turn up the last appointment they
cancelled without telling me trouble is you hear about poor sevice with SKY so as customers we are all in a no win situation.



















No comments: