Saturday, August 11, 2007

A little Beauty

Look at this fab Mini book it was ribbon and roll class from UKS cyber crop, it even has pockets for inserts. I used Scarlett's letter, Autumn Leaves and Danelle Johnson stamps and loads of inking. Then photos of Louise my niece and her horse Calino, so this little beauty will be winging its way to her.
Life got in the way yesterday and I only managed this class yesterday but I've two kits that I sorted the photos for, and if I can sort out Sis pc should be able to load them tomorrow.
OH is working with BIL so Sis has decided we should make christmas cards this weekend. So I found all my xmas paper, stamps, card ink, embossing powders and anything with a tree, snowflake or anything that glitters. Its all packed and ready to go.
So tomorrow hopefully you shall be seeing some Christmas Cards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!














1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What’s Taking place i'm new to this, I stumbled upon this I have found It positively helpful and it has helped me out loads. I am hoping to give a contribution & assist other users like its helped me. Good job.