Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Mini book














I have loads of great photos from the MGM Disney Parade and doing several pages of 12 by 12 with just parade picture seemed to me a bit boring so I've made a simple little mini book. I've purposely kept it simple.


The front page is my first attempt of the car on the Disney Cartridge for the Cricut. I am very impressed yes if you look a bit too close its rough round the edges and it was quite fiddly but the result was brilliant. The chipboard fronts were made the Trish's way over at craft tv weekly you will have to look at the archive for the maze book but you have wonderful neat corners. Every Friday they have a new project to watch.













Another parcel arrived yesterday INK finally have coloured ink for the printer also brought 1gb scandisk for £6.50 which I thought was excellent value.
Today my Mod scraps kit arrived with a wonderful idea book from Kirsty Wiseman, Ruth Austin and now Cleo Evans. Great ideas but I've still not used Elsie Flannigans kits from last month yet!
Did I mention how wonderful my OH was on Sunday he brought me Harry Potter I tried so hard not to get caught up in the hype but having read all the others well I needed the last one.
Off to Wisley tomorrow with Sis just need to plan our route so it bypasses a craft shop!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can I just say what a relief to find someone who actually knows what theyre talking about on the internet. You definitely know easy methods to deliver an issue to light and make it important. More people need to read this and understand this side of the story. I cant believe youre not more in style because you definitely have the gift.