Thursday, September 20, 2007

Happy Birthday Sis

I was going to show the gaudy card I made for Mum to give to Doreen but even though I got the card to Mum so she could give it to Sis on Tuesday she decided to post it. There lays a problem anyone who makes cards are aware that 3d elements can make the card a large letter, try and explain that to my Mother and there lays the problem. So Sis might have to pay extra postage and admin costs. But these are much better cards , the little magnolia stamps. Of course the one with a petticoat just had to be layered and I stamped onto some patterned paper, I love how their dresses match the background paper which is DCWV teen pack.
Traci has made a super little book for her momji dolls it is so cute and she doing RAK on her blog so pop over and leave comment. I love Traci's work it is so original. Today I must really do my UKS challenge I'm away this weekend so it must be done today, good job I have an idea.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is just gorgeous. Those Magnolia stamps are fab and I love the effect of stamping onto the patterned paper.:)

Vanessa.