Monday, September 10, 2007

cards
















I love these landscrape cards which you overlap, pretty sure I saw over at Beate's blog hope the link works it does take a time to load. I've used some K&Co patterned papers. Used some glitter dust on the orange flowers.


















The UKS weekly challenge seems to be getting harder each week.

Stitching (real, doodled, stamped or rub on) - 10 points
Question element - either a question for the title or a question in the journalling or use of a question mark - 10 points
Include stars and stripes in your LO (any colour) - 5 points
Use Lavender (or purple) and lemon (or yellow) on your LO somewhere - 5 points

Poor Mandy from ScrapStudio/Scrapcamp is tearing her hair out there we all were at the checkout with our classes chosen and but no-one could get pass it. I think personally it was because it came up with a £2.99 postage which confused the site because there was no payment to be paid and no payment option but the site knew you had to pay postage, but hey thats my theory. And of course who can't link onto email on sites cos of how DS reloaded ntl/virgin, I have to be in as DS to go into my outlook express so Sis had to e-mail Mandy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: