Tuesday, October 16, 2007

And more


I created this LO at Christmas just after Jake was born, looking at it now its possibly a bit too cute!
The Wedding one I knew I wanted to use the roses paper but it a bit OTT so made the chipboard heart and then promptly saw the idea everywhere on the net.
Even Donna Downey has made something for Christmas but I've made a decision very hard for a Libran, I have nearly finished the other double LO from the weekend, already had a LO on my desk and then there's the weekly challenge, also still haven't looked at the album class from Maria Grace. (An inspired moment the weekly challenge you have to use the word Grace guess thats a Scrapcamp LO coming up) Any how back to what I was about to say after I've done all of that I will make a serious effort to make Christmas Cards!
Hello Sis on your brand new PC, I need one just for me because DD is back and she has a strange effect on electonic equipment. She touch the cricut yesterday and it turned itself off and my PC has be acting very strangely lately.


No comments: