Sunday, November 11, 2007

wk1 November challenge


I was going to get some firework pic off the internet but decided I will use the ones DD took at Disney they may not be perfect but they're still memories. I stamped and embossed the the lettering using sparkling embossing powder I also did the banana frog stamp the same way do, overcooked the Remembering. Acetate doesn't like being photo but I'm still happy how the LO turned out.
I've now got 3 double LOs to find photos for and Sis has added another birthday to my list plus my team on UKS are doing the weekly challenge soon so I have to do a LO for that too.
On the 11th day of the 11th month at 11 o'clock please remember them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely:)

Anonymous said...

Spot on with this write-up, I truly think this website needs rather more consideration. I’ll probably be again to read rather more, thanks for that info.