Friday, January 25, 2008

Cropping

This post is for tomorrow because of a really early start tomorrow. I need to be at Sis's by 7.30am so we can get on the road for Bristol. Finally after many cancellations due to doting Grandmothers who think scrapbooking is seconded to Grandchildren! You can tell I haven't got any I'm sure I will be just as bad. Any how at last we off to Modscraps crop to meet up with our old friends who may have forgotten us! And lovely Ellie brings her shop so some stash shopping although the craft kitty is suffering badly from last weekend.
I've used my last coloured in Magnolia using Di Hickman Jan#4, I've used Dovecraft 6 by 6 papers, I think it still needs a sentiment and maybe a flower.

5 comments:

Andrea, said...

Fab card, love the papers. Have a good weekend

Marlou McAlees said...

this is beautiful debby!!!!!! love the papers!!! enjoy your crop, have fun xx

Anita Knits said...

Great colours. Hope you have a good crop day!!

Gwen said...

Oh my gosh!!! both of these are just too stinkin' cute!!!

My Paper World said...

Soooo cute! I love the pretty papers! Hope you had a great day! xx