Thursday, January 10, 2008

Dopey


The daringcardmakers mid week challenge is up.

Mid week little extra...'New to me.....We want to see your Crafty Christmas Presents ! Make a card using a new toy you had for Christmas, or in fact any crafty goodies that you received. Its a great chance to try out all your new toys/papers/embellishments! We'd love to see what crafty presents Santa dropped into your socking.....
I've used my happy ever after catridge for the Cricut, he's a bit fiddly to do, I've only the little cricut and I could only cut him at 5inches. I wish now I inked him before I stuck him together. The flower is from a walk in the garden and was inked. I used BG for the paper behind him wondering if I should have just used plain card but DD liked him and would like me to make another for her.
The technology came out of the box and after a couple minutes went back in the box because the lead connecting modem and pc are different to what the router has sockets for so thats another trip to PC World.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

No wonder DD liked him - he's gorgeous! I just love this. Lol x

Andrea, said...

Wonderful card, he is so cute. I love that cartridge but I know I wouldn't use it enough

Marlou McAlees said...

absolutely gorgeous Debby!! xx

Anonymous said...

Love your cards...

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

I love this - fabulous card!

Leann said...

aaaaww - so cute!!!

Deb said...

wow, that is amazing, I am so hankering after a cricut! Love the paper background too!

Anonymous said...

He is just fab!! So cute and I love your Tilda card and layouts too. :)
Vanessa.

Jilli said...

Fab card!

Juliet said...

Superb card and I love the paper too! The Tilda card below is gorgeous!!

Kim said...

Oh my gosh that is just so darn cute!!! Kim sbs8

Kathy W said...

way too stinkin cute! Love Dopey.
always fun to play with new toys.
kathy sbs8