Friday, January 18, 2008

Stash shopping

I have not brought loads of stash OK I LIE, brought some paper stacks, stamps, boring stuff like cuttlebug plate, trimmer but they were on my list. I brought some nestabilities and if I have some pennies left I may get the retangle ones after seeing what Andrea made on her blog. Tomorrow I'm going to look for some scrapping paper and booked a workshop for the afternoon. If anyone is thinking of going allow extra time to get into the car park it moves at a snails pace.

The card on show is Di Hickman Jan #3 sketch, I thought it was the second one guess this year is going as quickly as last year. Scraps of chatterbox and DCWV paper, a whisper stamp that I eventually stamped straight and loads of bling.

10 comments:

Han said...

Hi Debby glad you had a good day - which stand did you buy the nestabilities on?

Leonie Schroder said...

Debby I like this card - a good way to use up all those scraps and offcuts.

Muckyfingers said...

You're way too talented! :)

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

A beautiful card!

My Paper World said...

Stunning! I love the punched holes and the bling!

Kelly said...

Cute card - and great color combo!

Kathy W said...

I love buying paper too. Still pondering nestabilities after I see all the great things done with them.
But your card is great as always, great sketch, need to try that one also ;}

Spot-On said...

great card, love the colors my favorite! TFS!

Deb said...

lucky you! Enjoy playing with your new goodies! This card is lovely, gorgeous colours!

Andrea, said...

Sounds like you have been having a great time, can't wait to see your Nestabilities cards. I hope my square ones arrive tomorrow. Love this card, the colours are fab