Thursday, February 21, 2008

Oranges and Lemons

Sorry I'm a bit late this morning but my antiviruis thingy demanded to be run because it found a nasty virus and the PC goes slow when this is running and PATIENCE is not my thing.
Had a day yesterday where most of what I tried to do went in the bin, I've lost count how many times I tried to make this duck, either I smudged it or it looked messy but eventually I pleased with this one and I've finally cut into the gorgeous imaginisce card that I've been stroking for weeks. This is for the DCM little extra which is to use orange and lemon, the ribbon I copied from Fran's card that she sent me.
Gwen my SBS8 sister has awarded me an Excellent blog Award, thanks Gwen, love your blog too. There is so many excellent blogs out there to many to name and they're the reason I spend far too much time on this PC.



17 comments:

Andrea, said...

Fab card Debby, love how you have coloured the duck. Those papers are my favourites at the moment, so pretty

All of my Todays said...

Love the stamp and what you have done with it - it's so damn cute. x

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow i love this card its so cute ,Dawnx
well done on your award xx

Elisabeth said...

Adorable!!! Patience isn't my thing either...LOL Definitely one virtue I didn't get.

Unknown said...

This is just too cute! I love it. I hate "those days" and also spend far too much time on the 'puter! Lol x

Suzanne said...

what a cuttie!! gorgeous papers great card Sue :o)

Karin said...

Wow, such a beautiful Card !!

Karin said...

Wow, such a beautiful card !!!

Frances said...

Ooo, very cute, love the papers and very brave of you to cut them up!

Kim said...

Debby, that is a very pretty card! Kim sbs8

Sandy said...

Oh this is adorable card. Really pretty work.

Kathy W said...

fun card, when I looked at it quick I thought is looked like a football player with no mouth and skinny legs. silly me, second look, of course it is a cute little duck.

Marlou McAlees said...

absolutley beautiful!!! I still have to try your great technique layering up the head, it looks fab :) x

My Paper World said...

I LOVE the cute duck Debby! how very sweet! xx

Louise F NZ said...

this is so cute, You really nailed that duck, it's gorgeous.

Annie said...

it's gorgeous! love the way you have layered the stamp and that paper is very pretty - I want it!

Gwen said...

this is very cute too!! made me smile!!