Thursday, March 20, 2008

Chocolate Friday



The challenge on the Tilda and Friend ATC is chocolate, so I used this Tilda with the cookies and I've used glossy accents on the cookies, I really wanted chocolate chip cookies for the words but had trouble trying to find rub ons small enough. So I've taken a fraction of my craft room to my sis so I'm hoping to make a card for Cute Card Thursday and tomorrow off to Edgeware to have a day session of Scrapbooking with the Bazzill Queen herself Linda.

14 comments:

Annie said...

love your ATC with Tilda baking the Choc cookies - can I have one! thanks for joining in the fun. annie x

Frances said...

this is fab. A fraction huh, so did your poor sister have to do the lugging again!?! (I emphathise as the bag lady in my sibling relationship :D)

Have fun x

Andrea, said...

Brilliant ATC Debby, love the chocolate cookies

tracie said...

gorgeous, lots of loveiness and chocolate :-)x

Sharon said...

Lovely ATC. I love the pink and chocolate colours together.

Marlene said...

Adorable ATC.. love it!!

Christine said...

J'adore !! elle est superbe !!

Deb said...

Gorgeous ATC, love how you made the chocolate cookies, great effect!

Jo said...

Fab ATC and beautifully coloured :)

My Paper World said...

Really cute Debby! LOVE your sweet baking Tilda!
Have a great weekend!
Nicola xx

Alison said...

This is gorgeous, my fav colours too.

Ila said...

I love the way you made this ATC...just Gorgeous!!

Karin said...

Fabulous ATC, Love it !!

Mu42800 said...

magnifique atc ... il est extra joli
bizzz Mu