Friday, March 14, 2008

Purrfect Friday

I really wanted to make a card for the Cute Card Thursday but it just wasn't working and after throwing it in the bin I gave up. Now it could have been because I was a bit under the weather or I just had far too many cute stamps and didn't know what to use.
So for now here's my ATC for Tilda and Friends you had to use pink, so I made sure that the paper was cut out with the pink flowers and I fiddled with stripes so I had a pink strip, the little gems are papermania and they are so dinky but the right size for the cats nose.
Another page for MIL, I started this at crop on Sunday and I wasn't happy with it, the swirls looked wrong so I was going to glossy accents them but when I got it home I decided to rip off the blue card and change it to this blue with a green edge and then it all fell into place. I really pleased with it now. I must remember not to follow sketches so closely and use them to inspire.





23 comments:

Suzanne said...

Your scrapbook page is fantastic it really works well!! OMG your ATC is just purrrfect I love it!!! Sue :o)

Annie said...

I love the little gem on the cat's nose - inspired! Fabulous ATC and thanks for joining in the fun. annie x

Chatdoro said...

Your ATC is very nice, i love it and your card too.

J'adore.

Bises Chatdoro

Tova said...

Your ATC is very original. You didn't choose a little girl, it's inusual, lol. Love flowers !

Crafting Queen said...

I love your ATC, the stamp is so cute and the colours all work so well.

Diane.W. said...

Luv ur ATC!!!! The rest of your work is fab too,will be back!!! :o)x

Jo said...

Wow! what fab work! love the ATC and I love that Magnolia cat it is on my 'to get' list.
Thank you for your comment on my blog :)

Jo x

Andrea, said...

Fab layout and I love your ATC, the papers are so pretty

Frances said...

Fab ATC and layout is beautiful.
I had same problem with the cute card - too much choice LOL

talking of which, bet they didn't 'fall' in your basket, you 'pushed' :D

Karin said...

Your ATC is wonderful, love it !!

Marlene said...

Beautiful ATC, love the colours :)

Marlene x

Samm said...

ahhh, how cute!!! love it and the page is fab!

Samm
x

Valerie said...

OH MY and a cute card that is! VERY CUTE! love them sparkles

Maria said...

Love you little kitty ATC, and the gorgeous colours- brilliant!
Maria x

Ana Baird said...

Wow! What a fabulous creations!

My Paper World said...

GREAT projects Debby! How cute is that little gem nose!
have a great weekend!
Nicola xx

Anonymous said...

Just love your little ATC it's fab!! and what an awesome layout too :D

tracie said...

Fabulous card, love the cute cat :-)x

Smriti said...

Your "cute card" is really very cute!

Lilian said...

Oh my goodness! Very cute! I almost used that paper too. :) I love everything about it down to the cute wordings.

Jo said...

Wonderful ATC!

Alison said...

Super ATC just love it.

Ila said...

I love your Atc!!..so cute and fabulous!!