Saturday, March 08, 2008

Teabag Challenge

Now this link could work out expensive but Katharina who makes fabulous cards is now on the High Hopes DT and to celebrate offering some free latest stamp so pop over to see.


DCM dare involves creating a card incorporating a tea bag or coffee satchel - just perfect for days when somebody may need a quiet rest and break. I'm really looking forward to seeing what you all create for the dare.


Well first of all I didn't want an ugly teabag on the front of my card and in desperation to lose weight I brought some fruit teas which lucky for me the Cranberry, Raspberry and Loganberry comes in a pretty pink satchel, sigh with relief managed to match some DCWV papers made a little pouch thingy for the teabag printed off the sentiment twice. Lost the first one on the floor and couldn't find it, found it after I made the card.


Have been scrapbooking today so have only managed to gaze longingly at my new stamps, tomorrow I'm off to Scrapbuddies crop so will have to wait till Monday to use them, Ok I confess I may have gone to the Magnolias own site too but thats all I'm admitting to but I hope they come soon.

19 comments:

Kazzy said...

I really like this card, gorgeous colours and such a great idea!
I'm always losing stuff on my craft room floor too!

Gina said...

Gorgeous card! That tea sounds yummo and you've matched the papers beautifully! :O)

Gwen said...

Oh So Gorgeous!!! Just love it!!!

Kelly said...

Cute tea bag card --- and thanks for letting us know about the blog candy. :)

Anonymous said...

Oooh, its very pretty. Absolutely gorgeous. :)

Vanessa.

Rosanne said...

A lovely, gorgeous card.

Dolly Mixtures said...

Such a gorgeous card. You were lucky to find such a beautiful sachet it is just perfect with your pink papers.

Frances said...

LOL looks like you've got as much willpower as me!

Love the teabag card, very girly!

Annie said...

This card is just sooo pretty. I am giggling at you losing the "bit" on the floor. Sounds like me!

Jay said...

Lovely card! Such delicate, soothing colors and a perfect match for that pretty teabag.

Kathy W said...

what a thoughtful card and so pretty!

Marge said...

Oh, very pretty, Debby! Makes me think of spring with those lovely colors! Bet the tea is delicious too!

Marge SBS8

Suzanne said...

What a great idea and it looks so pretty too. Sue :o)

Edleen said...

what a Gorgeous card!!! love it!

Beth said...

This a gorgeous - really pretty!

Maria said...

What a delightful idea for a card, and sooo prety in the pink!
Maria x

Julie said...

a lovely, pretty card

simplyfairies said...

Fabulous card love it...sooooo pretty,...

Smriti said...

Hi Debby, lovely idea! I love the patterned paper - does it belong to some particular DCWV stack? If so, I would definitely try to get it.