Thursday, April 03, 2008

ATC

Well yesterday the challenge on Tilda & Friend ATC was for checks which stumped me for a while. I really think ATC should be bigger they are so tiny. The papers are used are from Kirsty Wiseman, she offered than free ages ago, unfortunately I don't think she has them there anymore. I printed then out quite small and stamped my magnolia stamp on it, love the dinky checks.
Many thanks to Debbie for awarding Arte Y Pico to me which reminded that Julie did the same last week and I haven't choosen any blogs, I blame the fact I was under the weather last week so here goes.

There are 5 rules attached to this and they are:
1) You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deservethis award for their creativity, design, interestingmaterial, and also contributes to the bloggingcommunity, no matter what language.
2) Each award has to have the name of the author andalso a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3) Each award winner has to show the award and putthe name and link to the blog that has given her or himthe award itself.
4) Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link "Arte Y Pico" blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5) To show these rules.


1) Scrapdolly I love Karen's pages long before I started Scrapbooking

2) Kelly who needs our help.

3)Gwen fantastic cards.

4)Fran love that we have the same taste in stamps.

5) Leann simply because her puns make me laugh she makes fab cards too.
Of course this is only a tiny few whose blogs I read.
Just a reminder that I will be drawing the blog candy at 10.30am BST tomorrow morning so if haven't yet left on a comment here you need to do it today.

21 comments:

Deb said...

Fab ATC Debby, love those tiny checks, so perfect for this stamp and the size of the ATC.

Vali said...

Very beautiful ATC ! I love the colors, the papers and the stamp !! Very great work !
http://lemondedevali.canalblog.com

Annie said...

fab ATC in the diddy checks! thanks for joining in the fun with us. annie x

Tova said...

So beautiful ATC, love it !!

Andrea, said...

Great ATC Debby, those papers are gorgeous

Heather Huggins said...

He's cute!! love the paper piecing!!

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

I love your ATC - it's very cute. I haven't tried any of these tiny treasures yet but it's on my list of things to try! Lol!

Congratulations on your award too.

Cassie said...

He is just precious!! I love those dinky checks too!!

Marlou McAlees said...

awww, this is so so cute!! :) :)

Debbie said...

Fab ATC love the tiny checks great work

Gill said...

What a lovely ATC,it looks so cute!
lv Gill x

Angie C said...

Very cute ATC

Valerie said...

VERY cute! Love this ATC!

Diane.W. said...

Soo gorgeous! :o)x

stephscrap87 said...

what a pretty ATC!!! so cute!!!

Cardmaking Galore said...

This is so lovely debby!

Kathy W said...

super cute, love the green and pink one from yesterday

Karin said...

Fab ATC, Love it !!

Maria said...

Very cute wee baby boy! I love the checks you used too.
Maria x

Frances said...

aww, what dinky checks and yep, I've got him too :D thanks for the award! xx

Leann said...

Thanks hun!
Love the fact I get most of these awards based on my nuttiness rather than anything I make... ;)

Such a cute ATC, bless!