Sunday, April 13, 2008

Butterfly

The DCM challenge was for butterflies, and I may have one or two butterfly stamps, this one is a Friend's stamp and I confess uninked one that was brought at Newbury last July. I used versamark and white embossing powder on Autumn leaves paper and I did the same on the Stampin up doodle flower as well. I used Di Hickman April#2 sketch by using the cuttlebug swiss dots.
Last double LO from Lynn and another to go in MIL book, this used Scenic Route, probably one of my scrapbooking favourites. If you click on it, its should show a larger image.

At last the secret project is finished and took me all day yesterday now but it will be a while before I can show it. Now onto MIL book.


25 comments:

Stacey said...

A gorgeous card - I love the colours and the design. Top marks! ~x~

Gina said...

Such a beautiful card, gorgeous embossing and butterfly! :O)

Jozza said...

Gorgeous and elegant card! (I NEED that embossing folder!!!)

Lovely LO too :o)

Sandy said...

Oh wow this is totally awesome. So elegant card. Pretty colors.

Judy said...

Stunning card, Debby!
JudyNZ

ella bella said...

wow stunning card love the colour and the embossing, its very elegant :)

LAZY-TROUT said...

Love the colours and the embossing! Very elegant!

manuela said...

a gorgeous card!

Suzanne said...

your card is stunning and the scrapbbook pages are awesome. Sue :o)

Crafting Queen said...

What a wonderful card, love the butterfly.
Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog.

Vicki May said...

Lovely card and great scrapbook pages. I'm going to attemp a scrapbook in the summer. Hope it's as good as yours x

Debbie said...

Great card, Love the hot pink

Jackie said...

I just love your butterfly card, it is so pretty!

Anne said...

Fantastic card, I just love the colours and the white embossing on the dark pink! The butterfly and the flower are beautiful!!!

Rosanne said...

Gorgeous card, love the butterfly and the flower! Great layout too!

Ila said...

This is Absolutley Beautiful and So Elegant!! I love it!!

Gwen said...

wow Debbie! you really out did yourself on the butterfly card!!! WOW...stunning!!

Annapurna said...

Gorgeous embossing on both the flower and butterfly. Beautiful!

Andrea, said...

Wow this card is so pretty, fabulous shade of pink and the white background is so classy. Great card

Julie said...

a beautiful and elegant card

Kelly said...

Love the butterfly and flower card - so cute!

Debbie said...

Your card is beautiful Debby. So pretty

Jacqueline said...

Debby I just love your pink and white card - it's so so elegant!!

Annie said...

love your butterfly card with the white embossing and the swiss dots.

Spot-On said...

gorgeous! Love the embossing!