Saturday, April 26, 2008

Cute Card Saturday

Cute Card Thursday was for a girly card, should of been easy but with so many girly stamps to choose from I didn't know what to use till the Postman arrived with the stamp club from Magnolia. I was in a bit of shock first they came unmounted, I usually stick a bit of glue stick on the back and wash it off but all other Tilda's are on ez mount so I got onto the Joanne Sheen website recommended for the fab service and brought some ez mount and yes it was brilliant service it arrived the next day. But the ez mount should come with a health warning its like super glue on foam, my best result was with my craft knife with a new blade. When I had a bit of moan on a forum someone gave me a brilliant link on Katharina's blog if only I saw it before I started but it will come in handy for the summer stamp club and the sugar nellies that are on their way.
Back to the card, I've used chatterbox papers, the swing and Tilda are from the stamp club it had birds with it but I love the cute ones that I already had, swirls quickcutz flourishes and the sentiment stamp HOTP.

27 comments:

Hannah said...

Fab card love the swing and the Tilda is so cute.

Sandy said...

Cute, cute, supercute. Oh is this lovely. Awesome card.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely stunning card! Just love the new stamps, so cute! Flourishes look fab with the flower! Your clouds are perfect - I must get that template!!!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Hi Debby, This is just so gorgeous. I love it! Love the new Spring Kit stamps, Hugs, Nikki x

Classroomfree said...

wowzer! Beautiful work hunny x

Debbie said...

Fab card Loving the new Tildas.

tracie said...

oh wow fabulous card, love the new stamps - gorgeous work :-)x

Andrea, said...

Fabulous card, I love the stampclub stamps and that big swirl is wonderful, might have to have a look for that die.
Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge. Have a good weekend!

Tricia T said...

Gorgeous! Love the colors!

Deb said...

how fabulous! I so love the swing! might have to get the stamp club!!!fab swirls and flower too!

Just Me said...

You have been tagged! Check out my blog for info!
http://hilmarose.blogspot.com/

Camilla said...

Hi Debby! Your card are absolutely cute-cute-cute!! Tilda is so sweet in the swing:) Hugs, Camilla.

Andrea C (Frog) said...

Beautiful cards Debby :)

Andrea x

Sarah said...

OMG! How adorable is she?!?! This is a gorgeous card! I love all the colours you've used and those little birds are so cute too!
xx :0)

Gill said...

Your card is really beautiful, nice work with the new stamps
lv gill x

Unknown said...

wow what a precious and sooooooo cute card, the new images are so lovely and great.
love, bea

Marlou McAlees said...

Debby, this card is absolutely adorable!!! the stamps, paper layout everything about it, just love it :) x

Jutta said...

This card is so wonderful and so cute.

Heather Huggins said...

Fabulous card... Your so lucky I'm still waiting for my stamp club stamps maybe this week.

Heike's Creativeplace said...

Wow, what a Cute Card, so lovely Details........

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten said...

Great card, love the colorcombination!! And what are these new stamps cute again....

Unknown said...

Debby I love this card, it is sooo cute.
Caz
x

Frances said...

these 2 are my favourite out of the stamp club, this is just super cute Debby. Hope you've recovered from your EZ encounter (it gets easier :D)x

Murielle said...

Fantastic card!!!!!
I love it!

Nixe-Moni said...

Wow, what a wonderful and stunning card. Love the colours.
Hugs, Moni

wendy said...

wow..wow..wow.. loving this card!

Smriti said...

Lovely combination of DPs!