Friday, June 13, 2008

Scrap-a-ganza

I managed to make this ATC for the Tilda & Friends Challenge before I shut down my craft room taking it easy wasn't working so yesterday I rested all day and was bored silly but it seems to have work. The challenge was to use scraps under a certain size, so out came my scrap box and a small square punch to make the background the stamp was inspired by Fran ATC to use the dress up stamp of magnolia which I used for paper piecing the outfit.
I've done 19 of this pages for the swap FairyKaren has arranged at Scrap-a-ganza the theme for Saturday night is black and pink with a bit of fluffy throw in but that is typical FairyKaren. I also made chipboard cover nothing fancy but it's nice to put everyones swap pages together.


I also made the the timetable and on the back I thought it would nice to print some photos and put in there as a complete reminder of the weekend.
Not sure I have all the correct photos but if not I will work something out at the time or when I get home, we're going to very busy with 9 classes and four make and takes.



14 comments:

Marja Sch said...

O Deb The ATC is so cute. I love the little buttons and the hanger you used. The black and white pages are sso well done. Great job. Hugs Marja

Nikki Fairbairn said...

What a cute little ATC Debby and great pages too. Love their colour scheme and they look so elegant. Hugs, Nikki x

Annie said...

wow! love the folder you made for SAG and your little pink and black pages! Enjoy your weekend of craft and fun! And the cute ATC is fabulous, thanks for joining in the fun with us this week. annie x

nessy said...

fab ATC!! great idea!!
gosh you have been very busy!! love the black,pink and white together!!
have fun!!
vanessa xx

Vali said...

Very beautiful ATC ! So pretty ! Very great work ! Beautiful realizations !
http://lemondedevali.canalblog.com

Tarasdesigns said...

whoa, your atc and book is lovely, love how you have done the background on the atc

kes said...

love the colours, you must be so tired after all that enjoy it though.
kes
x

Kathy W said...

all great projects, tfs. I hope you have fun at the event

Ying Pang, said...

hey, this is tooooo cute!! you are so creative.

Tova said...

Very great ATC, so original !!!

Frances said...

Fab ATC Debby. Love the little hanger and the corners. pretty colours too. Your swap pages and keepsake file are brill too. Hope your craft room isn't out of action for too long! xx

Gwen said...

OMG!!! That is a ton of work!!! You did a great job! really like the pink & black together!!! & that card...so stinkin cute!

Andrea, said...

I love your little ATC it's so cute and your pages are wonderful. Sounds like you have had a great weekend

Marge said...

Wow, Debby, 9 classes & 4 make-n-takes -- no wonder you're tired!!! How fun though!!! Wish I'd been there!!! ;-)