Sunday, September 07, 2008

Flourishing Sunday

Why is it sometimes things just don't work out, I had the plummer here and by the time he left and I started on my Friday sketchers sketch half the day had gone, but no worries I know what I wanted to do for the sketch it should be quick and easy, was it no. Finally got it done then I tried to photo this evening this is the best I could get. This weeks sketch is from the lovely Jaqueline, I used one of my favourite Tilda, not sure on the papers and the chipboard circle was covered with matching papers and if the sketch had butterflies on, then so would mine ( I love butterflies) these were stamped on vellum with white brilliance pad, embossed and edges inked with matching chalks.

So off to Scrapbuddies, lovely JP Duck has got hold off some BG magnets that she knew I wanted what a great friend to remember and Sis has picked up the Craft Stamper so I can see Nikki 's cards.

What great service from Katharina the WOJ have arrived and I was prepared with that pesky EZmount now I just need to ink them up.


19 comments:

Murielle said...

Waw...Great card, Debby!!
I love your colours and details.
Tilda is marvellous!!
Thanks for your participation FS.
Hugs, my friend.
Mumur

Annie said...

so pretty, and I love those vellum butterflies. have a great Sunday.
annie x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Beautiful card Debby, love the layout and the cute Tilda. The butterflies look great. Hugs Nikki x

Anonymous said...

very very nice card ! bravo ! I love it !
with my best regards ...
Karine

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten said...

Beautiful card! That Tilda keeps so sweet! Love the halve flower used for a circle and the butterflies!! Thanks for playing with my sketch on FS!! Love from Holland,
Jacqueline

Bev said...

Debby this is just fabulous!!! Love the colours and those pretty butterflies

hugs Bev x

Anonymous said...

Your card is so pretty Debby, I love this Tilda too. Thanks for joining us again at friday sketchers. Hope you've enjoyed your day.
Carole ;D

Deb said...

gorgeous card Debby, love this Tilda and the papers are so pretty

Lindsay Spencer said...

What a darling card. I like all the dimension.

mueppi said...

Wow... Debbie
your card is so lovely!
I love your colouring and all the butterflys!
Hugs Gisela

Jilli said...

Fab card, gorgeous Tilda, love the colours and details. Jillix

Jo said...

Beautiful card :o)

Andrea, said...

Oh this is so pretty, the butterflies are gorgeous

Jill said...

beauitful card Debby, I lvoe the lilac ribbon and your gorgeous butterflys Jill x

Rach said...

wow gorgeous card Debbie, hugs Rachxx

Marlou McAlees said...

a fabulous card Debby!! beautiful colours and cute Tilda :) x

carolann said...

Awesome card hun well done xxxx

Els G. said...

Great card an such pretty butterflies!
Els
x

Kim Dellow said...

Lovely card. Kimx