Monday, October 27, 2008

Monday 27th

Warning this could be a long post, first of all I promised Isabel and her family to pop this picture on my blog today, they run this fabulous resturant in Tossa de Mar where everyone is welcome whether you want a snack or a 3 course dinner. They are now closed for winter but will back open at Easter.

More Birthday cards

This one is from Leonie and the one below is from Donalda.





Lynn's is the one above and Caz is the one below.


And another by my Sis this time she made for my Hubby




Also would like to thank Roz for this great award.


And I've also Karin, Lolo and Caroline both sent me this fab award too.


And I haven't forgotton Michelle that I've been tagged will try to thing of something.

Still have more Birthday cards to show and today hopefully will make into my craft room today.


7 comments:

Diane said...

Those card are all fabulous!!!
Congrats of your awards,that's great!!!!

Diane.W. said...

Thankyou for visiting my blog & your luvly,kind comments,I really appreciate them.
You have rcvd some luvly b'day cards,not sure when it is/was,but Happy Birthday :o)x

Anonymous said...

More beautiful cards Debby...they are all gorgeous!
Carole x

Andrea, said...

What fabulous cards you received Debby. Have a good day

Debbie said...

Your birthday cards are all fabulous Debby and congrats on your award. Debbie x

Marlou McAlees said...

your cards are just beautiful Debby :) and huge congrats on your awards, well deserved!! :) xx

Marge said...

So, Debby, did I miss your birthday? If so, many happy returns!!! Awesome cards!!!