Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Poor Boy

Another adorable new stamp available from Secret Crafter and he is a dream to colour. Do check over to Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge blog to see how the fabulous cards that the DT have done. The papers I've used are Cosmo Cricket but I've managed to mix to packs together. I'm afraid I've cut a sentiment in half so it would fit in the circle. I've also faux stitch on anything that needed to be stuck down.
I disappointed how the card photo and the little chap is looking wishy washy which he so isn't so I've a few cards to photo today so I will have another go.
Edited, this is another pic, slightly better than the one I put on first thing.

12 comments:

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Debby, absolutely love the layout :) Donna x

Cathy said...

Fab card Debby, I love those papers and your layout.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Jill said...

aww he's so cute you just want to hug him hugs Jill xx

Helen said...

Fab card Debby - love the way you've coloured him!
Helen x

Andrea said...

hoi Debby,
so you are very busy with card making
love it,
do you know where you can buy time?
hugs andrea

Tracey said...

This is incredible Debby! I love it!! xx

Leann said...

Aaaaaw, bless him!
Gorgeous card Debby,
Hugs x

Riet said...

So beautiful Debby,i love your image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Debby,

Thanks so much for the lovely comments, it means such a lot coming from you
I love what you did with him and the layout is great, your paper matching has always impressed me, you have a real flare for it

Gorgeous!!!
x
Vicky

Mel X said...

Gorgeous card Debby, love the colour and paper combi - I second what Vicki says!

Mel X

Julie said...

A very cute card

Heather Huggins said...

Fabulous coloring.. Love your doodles..